ART AFRIKAE focuses one Restructuring the falling walls of Africa through youth development.
Art Afrikae officially started its operation as a foundation, aiding youth development through networking on the 7th Of January, 2020. It commenced from Nigeria, a nation in the tropical regions of West Africa.
It was founded by Ademoroti Emmanuel Adedeji and 11 other students from tertiary institutions across Africa and beyond, with the bid to ensure successful leadership transition in Africa and to create a proper foundation that the youths can conveniently walk upon.
The team includes
- Ademoroti Emmanuel.
- Adeniran Abiola
- Audu Joseph
- Omieza James
- Adebiyi Taiwo
- Oladejo Christopher
- Olonisakin Bukola
- Ademoroti Odunayo
- Favour Bello
- Saheed Damilola
- Mercy Akanbi
- Oyewole Emmanuel
Restructuring the falling walls of Africa through youth development.
A. Youth Enlightenment through Seminars and campaigns
B. To serve as the Voice of the African Child
C. Mass Outreach of Like minded and Vision driven as a means of creating a greater tomorrow.
- Mass Outreach of change-oriented and vision-driven youth across African tertiary institutions to power the activities of the foundation across their diverse zones.
- Creation of Education support schemes, programs, and seminars across the rural communities of Africa to restore hope to the hopeless and create in young minds the spirit of self-discovery.
- Establishment of various crusades against some common social vices like Child marriages, rape, women, and children Abuse, Drug Abuse, Female circumcision, and a lot more.
- Creation of a mega African youth talent outreach that will herald a big vision: AFRICAN TALENT SEARCH AWARD [ATS AWARD].
- Establishment of a large telecommunication network cutting across all social media handles which shall serve as the voice of the African youths. [VOT: Voice of Tomorrow]
- Authoring of various books by members of the team with the sole purpose of ensuring that young minds can express their thoughts and opinion about their continent and their perspectives through creative writing which might either be on African history, African Politics, Common social vices and even literature text that will help to enlighten the youths while expressing Africanity.
- Many other areas not mentioned.
Details of the essay can be found in the application form.
Click the link below to register
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.